Sunday, May 29, 2011

Album Review: I See Stars - The End Of The World Party



I See Stars
The End Of The World Party
Sumerian Records

I See Stars fans are going to love this release!!! The End of the World Party continues to hit a variety of genres and styles like electronica, pop rock, emocore and indie rock. I See Stars has matured in their musical abilities, especially Devin Oliver, who has done a spectacular job cleaning up his singing. I was hoping for them to go further with screaming on this release but don’t get me wrong, this is still a top notch album. The two songs that hit home for me were the title track and the last track “Pop Rock and Roll”. The electronic work in both of those songs are so catchy, you will catch yourself humming it hours afterward. I See Stars are showing that they are a force to be reckoned with in this electronic-pop-emocore genre. So if you haven’t jumped on the I See Stars bandwagon yet, this is the perfect album to begin your journey.



No comments:

Post a Comment