Saturday, May 28, 2011

Introduction Blog

Welcome underground music fans!!!!!


 I am making this blog for fans of music. It doesn't matter if you're into metal, hardcore, punk, folk, industrial, psychobilly, indie rock, pop rock, emocore, hip hop, ska or any other genre (as long as it is underground). This is a place for music lovers of all walks of life to share one thing in common.....FOR THE LOVE OF MUSIC. I will be doing album reviews, posting tour dates and festivals, putting up cd releases and anything else related to music. I hope every one of you will subscribe to my blog and will tell all your friends and post a link on bands pages and continue to keep the underground alive!!!!
I will be also doing a "6 Bands You Need To Know" section every month and this will be a fan nomination section so if you have a sweet underground band that you want more people to know, send me a comment on  http://www.facebook.com/pages/Underground-Music-Unites/216275858399186 and once I get to 6 bands, I will post it.

This is where the Underground Revolution Begins!!!

 So I hope you enjoy what I have to say and will engage as well...

No comments:

Post a Comment