Thursday, June 9, 2011

Album Review: Broken Torment - Broken Torment EP




Broken Torment
Broken Torment EP
Self Released

Broken Torment is a 5-member metal band from Wednesbury, England. Turning hard hitting Djent sounds into heavy melodic riffs and also interbreeding some 90’s style progressive metal and 00’s style groove metal into the mix. It was hard to write this review since all I wanted to do was listen to this EP, especially since it’s only 4 songs, which is the only negative I have about this EP. Out of the 4 songs, the one that I fell in love with was Phantoms. It’s brutal, it’s anger, it’s deep. The production on the song is a little rough but maybe that’s why I like it. Broken Torment has been touring up and down the England coast with this release and I’m hoping to see them in the states sometime in the near future. But for now, go check out their Facebook page and download Broken Torment EP for free. No one can pass up that great gift, unless you’re a rock so download it and fall in love like I did.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment