Thursday, September 1, 2011

Album Review: Where I Stand - Where I Stand EP






Where I Stand
Where I Stand EP
Releases: 2011 (out now)

Right off the bat, I thought of The Ghost Inside with this EP (which is not necessarily a bad thing). This EP as a whole is spectacular to say the least but they aren't setting themselves away from the pack but instead are following in the footsteps of the likes of The Ghost Inside. Don't get me wrong, I'm thoroughly enjoying listening to this EP because I am a HUGE The Ghost Inside fan so I will continue to play this album. That's the thing with hardcore (when you're purely listening to it and not seeing a live performance), it's almost impossible to set yourself apart from other bands musically but instead, make an insane show!!! Unfortunately, I cannot say their live performance is insane because I have not seen them but if I ever get the chance, I will jump on that like a fat kid with cake. What Where I Stand needs to do is make a sick live music video and show their intensity and show people that they are a hardcore band musically and they also bring it to the stage as well. All in all, if you're a fan of hardcore, this EP will please every living cell in your body because they make perfect hardcore music and if anyone has seen a show, post it to youtube so the rest of the world can see and hopefully buy a ticket and support them.

No comments:

Post a Comment